Find your own course by exploring the waters of the Emerald Coast around Pensacola Beach. Captain your own adventure and journey into our beautiful blue waters to search for dolphins and other marine life and swim & snorkel.
Multi Day Pontoon Rentals
All Tritoon Fleet • Customizable • Great for Families & Pet Friendly!
- Two Day Pontoon Rental
- Three Day Pontoon Rental
- Four Day Pontoon Rental
- Five Day Pontoon Rental
Rent a Pontoon Boat and explore Emerald Coast around Pensacola Beach
Find your own course by exploring the waters of the Emerald Coast around Pensacola Beach.
We stop renting pontoons once wind speeds average over 19 mph.
Includes: 4 Stroke, quiet, eco-friendly engine, 140HP, Bimini top, GPS, Bluetooth
Requirements and Information:
- Must be 25 years or older to rent
- Boater’s safety license required if born after 12/31/87: https://www.boatus.org/florida/
- No towing allowed
- Stay out of the Gulf of Mexico, east of the Florida/Alabama line and west of Navarre Beach
- Do not operate the boats at night
- No smoking or grilling aboard the vessel
- Must have a designated non-drinking driver
- Bluetooth/Radio so you can listen to your favorite music
GPS Plot Charter on each boat to help you confidently navigate the water.
- The boat is supplied with a full tank of gas upon departure and will be refilled upon returned and charged by gallon to the card on file to allow you more time on the water
- Bimini tops for shade
- All US Coast Guard required safety equipment
- Emergency battery jump starter
Recommended: snorkeling sets are available for rent
Please note: Anything you take with you may get wet.
Ever dream of being a captain of your own boat?
Let us help you make that dream come true. We provide you with instruction on the proper use of the vessel. Maps of the area, all safety gear are included in your rental. It is a great way for the entire family to spend the day. The relaxed pace and beautiful views capture the attention of all age groups. Fuel is based on consumption.
If you are fishing, you will need a Florida Fishing License